domingo, 17 de noviembre de 2013

McLaren P1

As usual, I am heading to Switzerland for the press days on Tuesday 5th and Wednesday 6th March; where we are expecting some huge highlights in the form of the new Ferrari Enzo successor, the production McLaren P1 and Porsche 918, a front-engined GT concept from Lamborghini alongside their Aventador 50th Anniversary, and all sorts of concepts and tuner cars at the show.

The difference this year is that I am travelling out a day before - partly to be ready when the show doors open, but you never know I may scoop something exciting beforehand. Last year a Reventon Roadster and a Countach 25th Anniversary were spotted at nearby hotels in the build up to the show.

Geneva will involve an awful lot of content, so my apologies in advance for quite how many videos I will be posting, however hopefully there will be something for everyone before being back in the UK and already with something rather nice lined up to be posted afterwards.

In the mean time though, the car I'm most looking forward to at this year's show is to see this for real:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario